A logical AND operator.
- Tru1: The first boolean value to check.
- Tru2: The second boolean value to check.
- Boolean: Combines Tru1 & Tru2, returns True if both inputs are True.
- This script block can be combined with If block to check if both Tru1 and Tru2 inputs are True. You can also use the logical OR operator to check if either Inputs is True.
- The top one returns True because both inputs are True.
- The middle one returns False because one of the inputs is False.
- The last one returns False because both inputs are False.