Besides, there are such Wiki-exclusive formatting features as unordered lists, links and images in text.
To insert a list element, put
- at the beginning of a line. Note that there must be one blank line before the first element.
To insert a link, you can:
- wrap page name in square brackets: Add
- do the same but put a suffix if needed: Vectors
- wrap page name in parentheses and set displayed text in square brackets before: Plus
- do the same but put any URL instead of a page name: Fancade
To insert an image, you can:
- Attach an image or a video to a message you're about to tag. The media will appear in the bottom of a page. The same works if you use
.tag editcommand (but keep in mind it'll overwrite old attachments)
.tag attachment addcommand
- Wrap image URL in
!to insert it directly in the text
- Add additional exclamation mark before the first one if you don't want the image to appear when calling