A logical OR operator.
- Tru1: The first boolean value to check.
- Tru2: The second boolean value to check.
- Boolean: Combines Tru1 & Tru2, returns True if either input is True.
- This script block can be combined with If block to check if either Tru1 and Tru2 inputs are True. You can also use the logical AND operator to check if both Inputs are True.
- The top one returns True because both inputs are True.
- The middle one returns True because one of the inputs is True.
- The last one returns False because both of the inputs are False.