The Build tab is what makes Fancade so unique. All those games you've been playing were made with the app! And you can use the built-in drag-n-drop tools to make your own games too!
The video tutorials will help you get started. Then try editing one of the pre-made games in the Kits heading. Once you get the hang of the editor you may decide to create entirely new game mechanics with the Visual Scripting blocks!
Here are some frequently asked questions on editing:
- How do I make my own custom blocks?
- What screen aspect ratio should I design my game for?
- Is there a limit to how many blocks I can use?
- Which direction is X,Y,Z?
- What is one block size?
- How do I get physics?
- Can I copy/paste blocks between levels and games?
- How do you rotate blocks?
- How many custom blocks can I nest inside each other?
- Why did the character break when I edited it?
- How do I attach a wire to a block when they don't both fit on screen?
- What is the maximum amount of levels a game can have?
- How to create a copy of a custom block to edit it separately from the original?
- How can I delete a block?
- Can't change editing option
- Can't move camera in edit mode
- Editing options
- How to make a stair?
- Can't find buttons, motors, characters?
- How glue makes blocks stick together and form larger objects
- Getting started?
- How to get your game featured
- Are there any video tutorials?