Sets the score.
- In Fancade 1.6, a second input is made available to set the amount of Coins the player can get playing a game.
There is a setting that determines which score to consider as better one.
- Most Points: the more points the better
- Fewest Points: the less points the better
You also can provide time score, just make sure that the input is a total amount of seconds and you selected one of these options:
- Fastest Time: the faster the better
- Longest Time: the longer the better
Setting a negative score removes the score.
Touching the screen gives you 30 points.