Got a new phone? Or want to play on your tablet as well?
- On your old phone, create a Fancade account with email + password.
- On your new phone, sign into the same Fancade account.
That's the gist of it. But some stuff requires additional steps. Details below.
No extra steps needed!
Quest progress sync was introduced in Fancade 1.4. It's not completely automatic, so:
- On the device you've played Quest, Tap Save Quest on the You page.
- On the device you'd like to continue on, tap Load Quest.
Online leaderboards were introduced in Fancade 1.5. As long as your Fancade account has a nickname set, your best scores will sync automatically.
Games that you've published can always be edited on any of your devices:
- Publish the game
- On your second device, search to find the game, and tap Edit. (This works for you, even if the game was published as Not editable, because Fancade will recognize you as the original creator.)
- (Optionally, unpublish the game again, if it's not yet ready for other users to play.)
For syncing anything else, if you're on Android, use the built-in cloud backup functionality to back up your old phone to your Google account. Then, when you setup your new phone, use the option to restore from your Google account backup to sync everything over!